All couples have their moments when differences arise that can unsettle even the most loving partnerships, and threaten the foundation of those relationships that are unstable to begin with.
Research has shown that it is not necessarily the depth of love shared by two people that is the most influential factor in determining the strength, depth, and lasting power of a relationship, but rather the ability of both partners to manage the inevitable differences that are present in varying degrees in all relationships.
And yet, most of us enter into relationships with an inadequate understanding of exactly what it requires to become skilled in the art and science of conflict resolution.
If you are serious about enhancing your level of skillfulness, particularly in regard to your closest relationships, this course is for you!
In this course, you will:
- Learn the key elements of effective conflict management
- Identify your growing edge in regard to the strengths within you that may be in need of more attention, and how you can fortify them
- Learn how to recognize the warning signs that are alerting you that you and your partner are about to fall into one of those “here we go again” moments, and put in a course correction
- Find out how to have conversations that create mutual satisfaction, rather than win/lose outcomes
- Learn how to repair a breakdown after the damage is done, and integrate the lessons into your relationships
- Learn how to make an effective apology (Hint: “I’m sorry” may not be enough)
- Find out how to become a world class listener and help your partner to become one too!
And much more!
If you’ve ever wanted a set of guidelines that will help you to navigate through the oftentimes treacherous waters of relationships, you’ve come to the right place. This workshop has the potential to be literally life-changing for you, as it has been for thousands of others, both singles and couples. But don’t just take our word for it; join us and see for yourself!
We look forward to “seeing” you soon!